|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $120,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2019 13:58|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well established, award winning organisation has been operating in the Fintech industry for over a decade. They are going through a great period of growth and development, which is leading to them bringing on more talented people to join their company.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be responsible for becoming the subject matter expert within the business. You will take charge on development opportunities to understand the needs of the business and then be responsible for ensuring that these are delivered to a high standard.
- You will be involved in key decisions and meetings to provide advice and insight.
- You will investigate changes to processes and procedures in an effort of continuous improvement.
- You are responsible for communicating changes to the business.
- Analyse and report on product development items.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated experience in a previous Business Analyst / Technical Business Analyst role.
- You have a high understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- You preferably have demonstrated experience in Fintech.
- Agile background and Scrum certification is desired.
The people of this organisation would describe themselves as a fun, dynamic and relaxed work environment. However everyone still comes together to ensure great work is completed and progressed each week. The leaders and Directors reward their people with great, regular social events and a fully stocked drinks fridge for Friday afternoons.
- Regular team functions.
- Free Gym membership and gym gear.
- Bike friendly for the daily commute.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's