Business Analyst / Product Manager
|Job Title:||Business Analyst / Product Manager|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $105,000|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:14|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This organisation is going through a large growth period through capital investment as they look to take their brand and products into global markets. They have been established for multiple years and have a great share of their market in which, through amazing people they are looking to expand.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will become a Subject Matter Expert for the product itself which is an industry leading payroll system. You will work closely with Senior Management and C-level employees to increase its capabilities and find ways to provide greater opportunities for penetration into the global market. You will be responsible to wear multiple hats and provide a hand to your team where needed.
- You will research and utilise knowledge of different regions.
- Collaborate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders in the organisation to discover requirement and make sure they are met.
- Creatively resolve potential risks and problems that arise during development.
- Prepare and lead key decision and stakeholder meetings with your team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated experience in a previous Business Analyst / Product Manager role.
- Great understanding of SDLC
- Previous experience in a Fintech services / Start up company is desired
- Previous experience in a product improvement projects is preferable.
The employees of this organisation would describe themselves as open, fun and hardworking. They have an open plan office and are welcome to move around with their laptops to create a dynamic working environment. You will flourish in this culture if you are outgoing and enjoy collaborating with different people in your work day.
- Regular team functions.
- Fully stocked fridge with Friday afternoon drinks and snacks.
- Eco-friend and bike friendly office.
- Free health benefits.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.