Senior Structural Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Structural Engineer|
|Salary:||$115,000 - $130,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Tim Signo|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2019 15:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join this mid-tier consultancy who is well-established in NSW, and has a strong reputation in the market for the past 20 years. This consultancy have recently secured a number of projects for 2020, ranging from age care facilities, schools and mixed used residential and commercial buildings. For this reason, they're looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to assist with the design and delivery of projects autonomously.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will join the growing team to assist with their projects on full-time permanent basis. As a Senior Structural Engineer, you'll be responsible for the design of post tension, reinforced concrete and steel structures for age care facilities, schools and mixed-used residential & commercial buildings across Sydney.
- Coordinate the structural design and documentation
- Design your projects using RAPT, Microstran and Inducta
- Liaise with clients, architects and builders
- Design various RC & PT concrete, steel and timber structures
- Conduct site inspections
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Engineering degree qualified
- Must have a strong understanding of Australian building codes and standards
- Previous experience/knowledge across Illawarra, Sydney and Newcastle regions will be advantageous
- Confident to manage designs and projects autonomously
You will join a close-knit, flexible and extremely supportive team of Engineers. You'll receive support and guidance, and will be one of the main points of contact to deliver the projects. You'll enjoy flexible hours, a friendly office environment, and incredibly diverse projects to remain up to date and competitive in the current Structural market.
- Expand your knowledge in the Newcastle market & build new networks to enhance your presence in the Engineering market
- Work closely alongside the Director to deliver projects
- Enjoy flexible working hours and autonomy in the role
- Strong potential for permanent employment based on performance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Timothy Signo on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's