Structural Engineer - Canberra
|Job Title:||Structural Engineer - Canberra|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Tim Signo|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 17:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This reputable and well-established design consultancy specialising in the delivery of education, commercial, health, retail and mixed-use residential projects throughout Australia. Renowned for excellence in design, this consultancy are consistently winning a large number of medium density projects, and are looking for a Structural Engineer to come on board and assist with the current workload in their Canberra office.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position will see you as an intermediate Structural Engineer where you will be involved with the design and delivery of aged care facilities, schools and residential apartments. In addition to the design, you will engage your excellent communication skills to liaise with architects and clients for a smooth project delivery, and step into a Senior position.
- Collaborate with the Project Director for a smooth project delivery
- Manage your own designs and calculations using Inducta, Microstran and RAM Concept
- Design RC & PT concrete, steel and timber structures
- Liaise with architects, clients and other stakeholders
- Attend & conduct site inspections
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Structural building design experience in a consultancy environment is essential
- Degree qualification in structural or civil engineering
- Ability to manage structural projects from design through to construction phase
- Proficient with Inducta, Microstran and RAM Concept software
The team at this consultancy is described as friendly, dynamic and collaborative. With a passion for delivering high quality designs, this firm also offers a high-performing and professional environment. There is the opportunity for driven and motivated individuals to further progress their career towards more senior roles with tailored career progression plans on offer.
- Health and wellbeing initiatives allowing for a healthy work-life balance
- Close to public transport/ on-site parking available
- Tailored career progression plans on offer
- Regular social events for staff
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Timothy Signo on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's