Civil Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Civil Design Engineer|
|Salary:||$75,000 to $90,000 Package|
|Contact Name:||Tim Signo|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2019 16:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity exists with a mid-tier engineering consultancy in Sydney, known for their personal touch to business, and family-orientated working environment. Having established a well-respected name within the Engineering market for over 15 years, this firm enjoys a stable pipeline of diverse civil developments.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Civil Design Engineer, this is your opportunity to be involved with the hands on design and project management of current civil developments. Your portfolio will consist mainly of stormwater drainage, civil works, site grading, earthworks, kerb & gutter design etc for various subdivisions, residential, commercial and industrial buildings throughout NSW. In this position you will work alongside an established team of engineers and will report directly to the Engineering Manager.
- Manage and coordinate your own projects
- Take control of drainage, roads and subdivision projects
- Design using Music, Drains, AutoCAD and 12D software
- Liaise with local councils, clients and other stakeholders
- Attend client meetings with the Project Manager and other consultants
- Engineering related degree
- Proficient with Music, Drains and AutoCAD. 12D will be beneficial
- Portfolio showcasing stormwater drainage/roads/subdivision projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This consultancy offers a flat-structured environment, with a high level of staff morale maintained through the stress-free, healthy and pleasant work atmosphere. This office prides themselves on employing long term employees who have continued to grow and develop, ensuring a stable and consistent environment.
- Mid tier consultancy with a respected name to enhance your CV
- Regular staff social events
- Located close to public transport with on-site parking offered to staff as well
- On-going training and development initiative allowing for career progression
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Timothy Signo on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's