|Job Title:||Civil Designer|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $110,000 Package|
|Contact Name:||Tim Signo|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2019 16:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A Mid-tier consultancy with a highly regarded name and respected presence within the Engineering market in Australia. As a multidisciplinary firm, this consultancy has been established for over 30 years and has maintained strong business relationships with high profile clients. Having a wealth of project to their name, this consultancy is seeking the expertise of a Civil Designer with 12D capabilities.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Civil Designer, you will join a team of over 20 staff, and will be experienced and capable to utilise 12D to design and draft your projects autonomously. Your scope of work will include roads, stormwater drainage, subdivisions, and car park projects.
- Design & draft your projects using 12D and AutoCAD software
- Liaise with engineers and drafters for project design and specifications
- Attend project meetings when necessary
- Contribute to multiple projects - roads, stormwater drainage, subdivisions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proficient with 12D software is essential
- A related tertiary qualification will be advantageous but not essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for team and client liaising
Employees enjoy working in this firm as they are provided with ongoing training and development and with autonomy and trust to complete their work. Highly reputable and is often described by its employees as a friendly, warm and enjoyable office to be part of. This has been achieved through consistency in its management team along with regular contact with their employees.
- Excellent project pipeline ensures employment security and longevity
- Ongoing training and development initiatives to ensure your skills remain fresh and up to date
- Opportunity to work alongside industry professionals focused on the sharing of knowledge
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Timothy Signo on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's