Civil Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Civil Design Engineer|
|Salary:||$75,000 to $90,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Tim Signo|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:07|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity exists with a mid-tier engineering consultancy in Sydney, known for their innovation and personal touch to business. Having established a well-respected name within the Engineering market for over 30 years, this firm enjoys a stable pipeline of confirmed projects to start 2020.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Civil Design Engineer, this is your opportunity to be involved with the hands on design and project management across a plethora of project types. Your portfolio will consist mainly of stormwater drainage, civil works, site grading, earthworks, kerb/gutter and road design for various subdivisions, residential, commercial, defence and industrial buildings throughout NSW. In this position you will work alongside an established team of engineers and will report directly to the Engineering Manager.
- Manage and coordinate your own projects
- Take control of drainage, roads and subdivision projects
- Design using Music, Drains, Civil3D and 12D software
- Liaise with local councils, clients and other stakeholders
- Attend site inspections and external client meetings
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Engineering related degree
- Proficient with Music, Drains and Civil3D. 12D will be beneficial
- Portfolio showcasing stormwater drainage/roads/subdivision/earthworks projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This consultancy offers a flat-structured environment, with a high level of staff morale maintained through the stress-free, healthy and pleasant work atmosphere. This office prides themselves on employing long term employees who have continued to grow and develop, ensuring a stable and consistent environment.
- Mid tier consultancy with a respected name within the Engineering Industry
- Regular staff social events
- Located close to public transport
- On-going training and development initiative allowing for career progression
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Timothy Signo on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's