Civil Design Drafter
|Job Title:||Civil Design Drafter|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $90,000 Package|
|Contact Name:||Tim Signo|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:07|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A Mid-tier consultancy with a highly regarded name and respected presence within the Engineering market in Australia. As a multidisciplinary Engineering Consultancy across MEP, Civil and Structural engineering disciplines, this firm has a reputation of being an employer of choice. With Established offices across Australia, they have maintained strong business relationships and enjoyed years of repeat business and alliances with reputable government arms, developers, builders and architects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Civil Design Drafter, you will join a team of over 20 staff, and will be experienced and capable to utilise Civil3D or 12D to design and draft your projects autonomously. Your scope of work will include roads, stormwater drainage, subdivisions, and car park projects.
- Design & draft your projects using 12D and Civil3D software
- Liaise with engineers and drafters for project design and specifications
- Attend project meetings when necessary
- Contribute to multiple projects - roads, stormwater drainage, subdivisions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proficient with Civil3D or 12D software is essential
- A related tertiary qualification will be advantageous but not essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for team and client liaising
Employees enjoy working in this firm as they are provided with ongoing training and development and with autonomy and trust to complete their work. Highly reputable and is often described by its employees as a friendly, warm and enjoyable office to be part of. This has been achieved through consistency in its management team along with regular contact with their employees.
- Opportunity to work across different office locations
- Excellent project pipeline ensures employment security and longevity
- Ongoing training and development initiatives to ensure your skills remain fresh and up to date
- Opportunity to work alongside industry professionals focused on the sharing of knowledge
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Timothy Signo on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's