|Job Title:||Salesforce Administrator|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $105,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2019 14:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This top tier Australian organisation works with multiple industrial partners to provide a large range of services including, IT, logistics and administration. They have been steadily growing over the past 5 years and need to bring on board a Salesforce Administrator.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be responsible in assisting the expansion and development of the platform to increase capabilities. You will report directly to the Enterprise Software Manager. You will manage expectations across the business and in key stakeholder meetings with Senior Management to inform in clear understandable terms the future changes they should be aware of.
- You will investigate processes and procedures that are currently in use.
- Perform system administrative tasks such as profile management and customisation.
- Provide basic help desk service and solutions to the entire organisation in regards to Salesforce.
- Create and implement on-boarding for new users and large updates.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience in a Salesforce Administrator role.
- Salesforce Administrator certification is highly desirable.
- Working experience and good understanding of logistics organisation and industry is preferable.
- Working understanding of Data Loader
Employees at this organisation enjoy working at this organisation because everyone is very open, friendly and collaborative. They thrive off working together in small teams to get the best result and development possible for solvable problems large and small.
- Great regular social events and team building activities.
- Western Sydney suburbs location right next to public transport.
- Pinball machines tournaments every quarter.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential