|Job Title:||Salesforce Consultant|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:10|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This established start up organisation is located in the heart of Sydney CBD. They work with large scale organisations with an very successful niche in the health care sector particularly disability sectors and housing.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be responsible in creating training workshop sessions with both clients and internal staff to ensure both a high level of understanding in Salesforce procedures but also understand certain business requirements of the client. You will also work as a part of larger team to assist with the different stages of the project which include maintaining documentation of key decisions and needs.
- You will investigate processes and procedures that are currently in use to find business improvements.
- You will manage and create training and workshop sessions.
- Ensure documentation of key decisions, operational work flow and training materials.
- Assist with multiple stages of Salesforce project and provide actionable advice to internal and external stakeholders.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience in a similar training role with a heavy emphasis on Salesforce.
- Previous experience implementing Salesforce.
- Salesforce certification is highly desirable.
- Experience utilising SOQL and Apex is also desired.
This organisation would consider itself to be very dynamic and hard working. Senior management understand that work that their consultants perform on a daily basis and are always very rewarded for this positive impact on their clients. They reward their employees with great bonuses and clear directions for career progression.
- Enjoy great regular work outings.
- Finish Friday afternoons earlier.
- Great CBD location right near public transport.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.