Salesforce Functional Consultant
|Job Title:||Salesforce Functional Consultant|
|Salary:||$105,000 - $120,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2020 14:02|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This reputable consultancy has been providing award winning service since the beginning of their inception. The business is located in the heart of the Sydney CBD right next to plenty of public transport. The business has recently gone through a strategic change and are focused on expanding their business.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be responsible for the collaboration of the Salesforce team and the steering committee, being a conduit between the two areas of the business. You will be responsible for overseeing the development, customisation and integration activities.
- You will investigate processes and procedures that are currently in use to find business improvements.
- You will manage and create training and workshop sessions.
- Ensure documentation of key decisions, operational work flow and training materials.
- Assist with multiple stages of Salesforce project and provide actionable advice to internal and external stakeholders.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience in an implementation of Salesforce.
- Strong understanding of both classic and Lightning.
- Salesforce certification is highly desirable.
- Experience utilising AppExchange
This organisation would consider itself to be very dynamic and hard working. Senior management understand that work that their consultants perform on a daily basis and are always very rewarded for this positive impact on their clients. They reward their employees with great bonuses and work life balance opportunities.
- Great additional remuneration opportunities
- Early Friday afternoon finish.
- Easy CBD location right near public transport.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.