Full Stack Developer
|Job Title:||Full Stack Developer|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $110,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Arnold Poon|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2019 11:27|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This software company is one which has been founded by established leadership within the technology industry, with a defined direction and purpose since opening 5 years ago. They are currently going through a high growth period due to the increased adoption of their security technology, leading to these opportunities coming up. They are a young team with ambitious goals and are looking for someone to join them on this journey.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Full Stack Developer, your scope of responsibilities will involve hands on development, managing internal and external stakeholders and working closely with other technical individuals within the team. You will have full control over the Front End Development of their software whilst also having a strong input in the evolution of the back end. They are currently in the process of mass integration with their Clients and this will be a high priority for them to improve.
- Provide innovative solutions for the Front End development of their software
- Involvement in the evolution of the back end
- Take leadership over Client management to set expectations and provide updates
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to ensure smooth project delivery
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Knowledge of Angular, Springboot and Docker is ideal
- Client management skills will be essential in this role
- Any prior working experience in a start up environment will be advantageous
Work hard play hard is a phrase that comes to mind when the employees of this firm describe themselves. They balance this through having innovation days which are capped off with a nice meal as an entire team to finish. In addition to this, they welcome individuals who are hungry to learn and develop as they believe this will bring the average of the business forward.
- 5 minutes walk from a major train station
- Employee share benefits on offer
- Team lunches are a common occurance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Arnold Poon on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's