Lead Front-End Engineer
|Job Title:||Lead Front-End Engineer|
|Salary:||$95,000 - $115,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:52|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This small, growing to medium sized cyber security organisation has been expanding and growing through multiple avenues with an excellent level of investment backing. The business is incredibly development focused both on their products and their people.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be the Lead Front End Developer and you will be responsible for understanding and articulating client requirements and suggestions. You will translate and prepare a clear map to achieve the desired outcomes and collaborate with team members to ensure the completion of features and product evolution.
- Maintain excellent stakeholder engagement to ensure proper understanding of requirements.
- Implement interface evolution and requirements with assistance from your team.
- Become an SME and work through trouble shooting front end error and testing.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Great understanding of Springboot, Hibernate and Docker.
- Previous experience with Angular 7 or 8 is ideal.
- Ideally you will have worked with external stakeholders in a previous role and gained good communication skills.
The business prides itself on challenging the status quo to improve both hard and soft skills. They are very development focused and teach new technologies to their people frequently through Friday afternoon innovation days, where the whole team comes together with some pizza and drinks before talking about new ways of performing your role or new technologies that can increase capabilities in the business.
- Very tight knit collaborative team.
- Great Sydney CBD location right next to public transport.
- One of the best barista made coffees in the entire city located on site.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's