Full Stack Lead
|Job Title:||Full Stack Lead|
|Salary:||$95,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:10|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This software company is one which has been founded by established leadership within the technology industry, with a defined direction and purpose since opening 5 years ago. They are currently going through a high growth period due to the increased adoption of their security technology, leading to these opportunities coming up. They are a young team with ambitious goals and are looking for someone to join them on this journey.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Full Stack Lead, your scope of responsibilities will involve hands on development, managing internal and external stakeholders and working closely with other technical individuals within the team. You will have full control over the Front End Development of their software whilst also having a strong input in the evolution of the back end. They are currently in the process of mass integration with their Clients and this will be a high priority for them to improve.
- Provide innovative solutions for the Front End development of their software
- Involvement in the evolution of the back end
- Take leadership over Client management to set expectations and provide updates
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to ensure smooth project delivery
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Knowledge of Springboot and Docker is ideal
- Any prior working experience in a start up environment will be advantageous
Work hard play hard is a phrase that comes to mind when the employees of this firm describe themselves. They balance this through having innovation days which are capped off with a nice meal as an entire team to finish. In addition to this, they welcome individuals who are hungry to learn and develop as they believe this will bring the average of the business forward.
- 5 minutes walk from a major train station and bus stops
- Employee share benefits on offer
- Regular team lunches and activities.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.