Full Stack Developer
|Job Title:||Full Stack Developer|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $110,000|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:08|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Work for an established organisation with a start up, who have grown significantly in recently years. Located in Sydney CBD they work with small and medium sized organisations as well as government sectors in the cyber security and authentication space.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
In this position you will collaborate in a team of knowledgeable engineers. You will play a key part of development primarily in the back end of this web based software while also using utilising your skills to understand client and business requirements for the software to provide actionable advice on the business and the products direction.
- Collaborate in a vibrant team to ensure the best results.
- Maintain good stakeholder relationships to provide actionable advice.
- Ensure clear and concise development while debugging any issues that arise.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated experience in a previous Full Stack Developer role utilising primarily JAVA.
- Good understanding and experience in Angular7 or 8, Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Experience with Docker is also highly desirable.
Employees at this organisation consider themselves to be relaxed and enjoy having fun while completing the work they are dedicated to. Everyone is very close in this organisation and Senior Management provide great opportunities for their people to learn about new technologies while bringing the team closer together allowing them to let off some steam on Friday afternoons with drinks, snacks, pizza and innovation presentations of new technologies.
- Great Sydney CBD location right out front of public transport.
- Enjoy a great collaborative and friendly team.
- Work in the Cyber Security industry and learn the latest technologies that will shape future roles.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999