Full Stack Developer - AngularJS
|Job Title:||Full Stack Developer - AngularJS|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 09:05|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Work for an established organisation with a start up, who have grown significantly in recently years. Located in Sydney CBD they work with small and medium sized organisations as well as government sectors in the cyber security and authentication space.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
In this position you will collaborate in a team of knowledgeable engineers. You will assist in the creation and evolution of this security based web application. You will work with clients to gain feedback and potential improvements to the existing application while providing advice on whats possible and what isn't.
- Collaborate in a vibrant team to ensure the best results.
- Maintain good stakeholder relationships to provide actionable advice.
- Ensure clear and concise development while debugging any issues that arise.
- Build a growing application at the heart of an experience start up organisation.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Good understanding and experience in JAVA, Spring Boot.
- Experience in a technology start up environment is desirable.
Employees at this organisation would consider themselves to be very friendly and relaxed creating an environment that is great fun to be around. The Directors and Senior management are very organised and experienced in creating successful start up organisations. They know that people are the key to success which means the business looks to build and maintain an environment that will thrive for success and growth.
- Enjoy a great collaborative and friendly team.
- Great Sydney CBD location right out front of public transport.
- Get involved in innovation meetings for the latest technologies.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999