Senior Full Stack Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Full Stack Developer|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $100,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Arnold Poon|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2020 10:49|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a company that is well recognised within the market with a specialisation in the authentication space. They have experience substantial growth in recent years due to strong partnerships in key markets and are looking to further expand on their capabilities. In addition to this, they have a fun and energised team where ideas are always shared and people are always challenged!
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Full Stack Developer, your scope of responsibilities will involve hands on development, managing internal and external stakeholders and working closely with other technical individuals within the team. You will have full autonomy of the Front End, working in Angular frameworks with a heavy level of input in the back end. In addition to this, an individual which is comfortable and confident working with Clients will be ideal.
- Provide innovative solutions for the Front End development of their software, particular in your use of Angular
- Involvement in the evolution of the back end (JAVA)
- Collaborate across the product team to improve the customer's journey
- Liaise with and manage external stakeholders on a regular basis
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Knowledge of Angular, Springboot and Docker is ideal
- Client management skills will be essential in this role
- Any prior working experience in a start up environment will be advantageous
This team enjoys the work they do and this is because they all are passionate about what they do! They believe the best work can be done when they open their eyes to new ideas and truly work together as a team. In addition to this, they can often be seen having fun inside and outside the office whether it be on pizza nights or fun themed festive celebrations.
- Convenient office location close to public transport
- Employee share benefits on offer
- Team dinners are always welcomed!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Arnold Poon on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's