Landscape Documentor - 3 Month Contract to Perm
|Job Title:||Landscape Documentor - 3 Month Contract to Perm|
|Salary:||$35-$45 p/h + super|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2020 19:22|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well established and multi disciplinary design firm holds an outstanding reputation nationwide, working on a wide variety of projects ranging from large scale infrastructure and healthcare to medium density residential, commercial and institutional projects. They also have multiple offices Australia-wide with very talented and industry leading Architects, whom work collaboratively across all divisions.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your role will be to join the Landscaping team to assist in the documentation of multiple infrastructure projects. As a hands-on AutoCAD Documentor, you will mainly assist with the drafting of multiple spaces within infrastructure and transport projects. This position will initially commence as an immediate 3 month contract with view to go permanent for the right candidate.
- Prepare detailed scale drawings
- Assist in build models of proposed landscape construction
- Prepare separate detailed site plan, grading and garden structures
- Liaise with clients, consultants and councils
- Prepare coloured drawings for client presentation
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Landscape Architecture
- Strong AutoCAD skills with local experience is a must
- Project experience in commercial or infrastructure projects is ideal but not compulsory
- Be familiar with local Australian fauna
At this company, Graduates, Directors, and Documentors are all given the same respect and valuable place in the team. The firm doesn't simply have a fantastic reputation for their projects, but also for their culture and progression of employees.
- Work on notable infrastructure and transport projects
- Personal and professional career development
- Regular team events and a great office culture
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Mark Grace on the details above.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.