Architect | Aged Care & Retirement Living
|Job Title:||Architect | Aged Care & Retirement Living|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $90,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2020 22:51|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This highly reputable and mid-sized Architectural practice based in the city fringe, is a well known leader within the Aged Care, Retirement Living and Social Housing sector. The practice uses ArchiCAD and supports staff to take control of their roles and be hands-on with projects and Clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This is an exciting role for a self-sufficient and experienced ArchiCAD Architect to hold an important position within the practice. You will work on Aged Care and Retirement Living projects at various stages from concept to completion, and receive the most appropriate balance of autonomy and/or support depending on your experience level.
- ArchiCAD design and documentation at all stages
- DAs and construction documentation/coordination
- Attend site visits and client meetings
- Liaise with clients, consultants and councils
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Very strong ArchiCAD skills with practical studio experience is a must
- Project experience in Aged Care and Retirement Living projects is preferred
- Strong construction knowledge, particularly with the BCA
You will be given autonomy to own your role, but also be given support and guidance from a hands-on Director. Being a collaborative environment, the management support a healthy work/life balance while also performing at a high level.
- Flexible working environment with a great work-life balance
- Personal and professional career development
- Close to many modes of public transport
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Mark Grace on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's