AutoCAD Documentor | Commercial & Industrial Projects
|Job Title:||AutoCAD Documentor | Commercial & Industrial Projects|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $80,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2020 17:44|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This reputable Sydney based design and construct firm works across a range of sectors in both Architecture and Interior Design. The team work collaboratively on projects from early concept through to delivery and enjoy the process due to the down to earth and laid back environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your role will be heavily involved in the construction documentation stage of Commercial and Industrial projects. You will work closely with Clients, relevant consultants, and multiple internal teams under the guidance of the Lead Senior Architect. Your projects will initially be in the Commercial and Industrial sectors, with every chance to diversify in the near future.
- Strong AutoCAD/Revit documentation skills
- Attend site visits and client meetings
- DA & CC documentation on Commercial and Industrial projects
- Liaise with clients, consultants and councils
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture/Drafting
- Minimum 3 years working in an Architectural practice
- Strong AutoCAD and/or Revit skills
- Project experience in the Commercial/Industrial sector
- Strong Construction knowledge, particularly with the BCA
This company believed it's employees are their biggest assets, and treats them so! Enjoy a down to earth fun-loving team with respectful and hand-on managers.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Mark Grace on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's