Principal - Health Projects
|Job Title:||Principal - Health Projects|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2020 17:59|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Bucking the trend during this time of great economic uncertainty, this top tier and nationwide design studio is particularly busy on a variety of medium to large scale projects including Government and Commercial. This highly reputable firm is known for their unique design and close team collaboration.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This is a newly created position and an opportunity for a driven Principal/Associate to continue to manage and grow their Health Division, particularly relating to large scale hospitals and health clinics. You will be responsible for assisting in winning, managing and delivering more projects of this nature, leveraging your network and expertise. This position will report to the very supportive Studio Director but will be autonomous in nature.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Assist in the tendering for large scale Health projects
- Be a key partner and advisor for your sector to the Studio Director
- Develop and grow their established Health Division
- Work closely with clients to understand project deliverables
- Grow and manage your own team
- Deliver challenging and complex projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A previous background within the Health sector, ideally hospitals and health clinics
- A glowing portfolio demonstrating exposure to larger scale hospitals and health clinics
- Previous experience in a leadership role within a medium to large scale design studio
- You are commercially minded with an ability to work well with others
This company has a unique culture which can be described as upbeat, collaborative and supportive. All divisions regularly integrate and socialise with each other and the Directors are proud of their positive working environment.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Mark Grace on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$75,000 - $85,000 + Superannuation
$60,000 - $65,000 + super
$80,000 - $90,000 + Super
Interior Architect - Short Term Contract
$40 - $45 + Superannuation
$85,000 - $100,000 + super