Revit Interior Designer - 6 Month Contract
|Job Title:||Revit Interior Designer - 6 Month Contract|
|Salary:||$35 - $45 p/hour + super|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2020 17:20|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This established CBD based design studio boasts a varied portfolio of projects including multi unit Residential, Commercial Fit Outs, Community and Infrastructure projects. With a close-knit and well structured team, they are able to deliver a range of bespoke and high-end projects, with lots of repeat business from Clients.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Your role will be to work in documentation on highly detailed and bespoke projects, specifically in Commercial Fit Outs. You will work across projects in Revit and be highly involved with a lot of detail. The position is initially for 6 months to assist with covering for maternity leave. There is a potential for extension dependent on the improvement of current market conditions and securing more projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Deliver documentation packages
- Detailing and modelling using Revit
- Liaise with sub consultants, local councils and authorities
- Communicate and manage clients including site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualified in Interiors with min 4-5 years in-studio experience
- Very familiar and experienced with highly detailed Commercial projects
- Confident and autonomous using Revit at all stages
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This team actually works as a unified team, and works collaboratively on projects. They are hands-on with Clients and genuinely enjoy the day to day of their work with a shared passion for design.
- Likelihood of progression into more contract work/permanency
- Unique and exciting projects and Client exposure
- Close-knit team environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Mark Grace on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Interior Designer
$85,000 - $100,000 + super
Senior Urban Designer
$100,000 - $120,000 + super
Experienced Graduate of Architecture
$60,000 - $75,000 + super
$75,000 - $85,000 + Super
Senior Strategic Planner
$55 - $65 per hour + Superannuation