Senior ArchiCAD Documentor
|Job Title:||Senior ArchiCAD Documentor|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $90,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:12|
- Medium sized Architectural practice with a fun, supportive culture
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Enjoy a work/life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This medium sized design studio has held an outstanding reputation in NSW for decades, working on a range of projects in the Public, Educational and specifically Community sectors. The team consists of a diverse range of professionals, from eager and passionate Graduates to award winning Architects.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your role will be autonomous in its management and decision making, but collaborative in its execution. As a hands-on Documentor, or Architect, you will manage the projects and Clients from early concept through to delivery, specialising in ArchiCAD.
- ArchiCAD design and documentation at all stages
- Attend site visits and client meetings
- Assist in preparing 3D CAD models
- Liaise with clients, consultants and councils
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Very strong ArchiCAD skills with practical studio experience is a must
- Project experience in Educational/Institutional projects is vital
- Strong Construction knowledge, particularly with the BCA
At this company, Graduates, Directors, and Documentors are all given the same respect and valuable place in the team. The studio doesn't simply have a fantastic reputation for their projects, but also for their culture and progression of employees.
- Flexible working environment with a great work-life balance
- Personal and professional career development
- Regular team events
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's