Junior Architect - Rail Infrastructure
|Job title:||Junior Architect - Rail Infrastructure|
|Contact name:||Mark Grace|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This national design studio has a busy office working on a range of exciting projects across many sectors including multiple Rail Infrastructure projects. Work alongside reputable industry professionals from whom you will advance your skillset.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for someone with strong self-manageable design and documention skills using Revit and enjoys working on Rail Infrastructure projects. The role will focus on design development, and construction documentation, coordinating with consultants and elements of BIM Management. You will have the ability to manage your section of the project, Clients and your own time.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Design development, construction documentation and some BIM Management
- Engage with relevant consultants and clients
- Service coordination
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture, ideally with registration
- In-studio Revit documentation and project coordination skills
- Be team orientated while able to work autonomously
- Strong knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD
- Previous Rail Infrastructure experience is essential
At this company, managers and Directors are hands on. The team work closely together, and are given the guidance to progress and the transparency of genuine feedback. They also enjoy fun team events and a jovial day-to-day culture.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or if attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB and attention to Mark Grace.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C