ArchiCAD Documentor (x2) - Education - Contract
|Job Title:||ArchiCAD Documentor (x2) - Education - Contract|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2020 07:46|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique and family run practice is located in Northern Sydney. They work on a range of education projects, all across NSW. The office shares resources and has a very strong pipeline of projects secured during this time of great economic uncertainty.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is a particularly hands-on documentation role, at construction stage. Working closely within the documentation team under the guidance of the practice Director you will work to produce construction documentation for multiple education projects. The position will commence as an initial 3-6 month contract with the potential to transition to a permanent position.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Produce construction documentation onsite
- Some basic design development
- Coordinate with consultants
- Have strong construction detailing and BCA knowledge
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- You must be highly proficient using ArchiCAD
- Ideally have previous experience documenting education projects
- Possess good interpersonal skills in a team based environment
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Can produce high quality work to tight deadlines
This company's values are established from the top and instilled throughout the practice. Those values are based on a passion for architecture, career progression, mutual respect, and fun!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job" or if attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB and attention to Mark Grace.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's