|Job Title:||Project Architect/Associate|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2020 08:29|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Architecture and Interior Design studio focus on a wide portfolio of projects Australia wide. They are true industry leaders with an outstanding portfolio of bespoke and high-end projects of various scale.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for a Project Architect or an Associate with a strong track record in multi Residential projects, with particular strengths in back end delivery. The role is projected to start in September, but will remain open for the right person.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects with excellent contract administration knowledge
- Internal mentoring and team management
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client interaction and site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- NSW Registration with tertiary qualifications in Architecture
- Sound project coordination and team management skills
- ArchiCAD skills are ideal
- You must have carried projects from early concept to completion
- You will have a strong folio with medium density Residential projects
The people in this company, and mostly the leadership team, have a genuine and continuous passion for high-quality and unique design. Right down to the selection of materials, all staff are included and valued, and as a result, most of the team has been with the company for years!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or if attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB and attention to Mark Grace.
Please note that only shortlisted applications will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$90,000 - $110,000 + super
Architectural Project Leader
$45 - $55 per hour + Super
Project Architect - Design
$80,000 - $90,000 + Superannuation
Construction Project Architect
$100,000 - $110,000 + super
$65,000 - $75,000 + super