Architect - Multi-Unit Residential
|Job Title:||Architect - Multi-Unit Residential|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2020 14:56|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This local Architecture and Interiors studio has the capability and experience to work on a range of diverse project sectors and sizes. Their 'bread and butter' work is in the Multi-Unit Residential (ranging from single dwellings up to 300 unit developments) and Mixed-Use Commercial, being involved from early concept to delivery with reputable clientele.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your role will be autonomous in its management and decision making, but collaborative in its execution. As a hands-on Architect, you will report directly to one of the studio Directors, manage an internal small team, the projects and clients from early concept through to delivery, specialising in Revit/ArchiCAD.
- Design and documentation at all stages using Revit/ArchiCAD
- Attend site visits and client meetings
- Manage a small team of documentors
- Coordinate with clients, consultants and councils
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- NSW Registration with tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Minimum 8-10 years working (post-grad) in an Architectural studio
- Strong Revit/ArchiCAD skills with practical studio experience
- Project experience in Multi-Unit Residential projects
- Strong Construction knowledge, particularly with the BCA
This company is made up of people from all walks of life. With a welcoming, down to earth, and multi-cultural environment, you will be both values and respected from day one, and be given every opportunity to challenge yourself and progress your career. You will also enjoy a fantastic work life balance!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job". If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB and attention to Mark Grace.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's