|Job Title:||Project Architect|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $100,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:52|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This mid-tier design studio focuses on a hands-on, end-to-end design and delivery process with Clients specialising in all kinds of exciting projects. Currently there is an excellent pipeline of projects in Aged-Care, Education, & Community Architecture.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Architect to step up and take the lead of internal teams and projects. You will have the guidance and support of an experienced and hands-on leadership team, as well as exposure to a national network of exciting projects and resources.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation
- Internal team management and business development
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client interaction and site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Project coordination and team management skills as a Project Architect, ideally 5+ years post graduate
- You must be ArchiCAD proficient, with extensive in-studio experience
- You must have carried projects from early concept to completion
- You will have a strong folio of Public/Institutional/Community projects
Being a mid-tier Architectural firm, the team is encouraged to work on a variety of projects and get an exciting exposure to overall Australian Architecture. The day to day environment is fun, hands-on, and the team shares a genuine and exciting passion for all things design!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.