Revit Technician - Landmark Infrastructure Project
|Job Title:||Revit Technician - Landmark Infrastructure Project|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $95,000 + superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:50|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This National design studio has a busy office working on a range of exciting projects across many sectors including this $1b landmark NSW Infrastructure project. Work alongside reputable industry professionals from whom you will increase your skillset.
ABOUT THE POSITION.Next
This position is ideal for someone with strong self-manageable Revit skills who is looking to work on this landmark project. The role will focus on documentation, some masterplanning and elements of BIM Management and you will have the ability to manage your section of the project, Clients and your own time.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Revit documentation and some BIM Management
- Engage with relevant consultants and Clients
- Some masterplanning and service coordination
- In-studio Revit documentation and project coordination skills
- Be team orientated while able to work autonomously
- Strong knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD
- Large scale Infrastructure, Health, Commercial, Public or Institutional project experience preferred
At this company, managers and Directors are hands on. The team work closely together, and are given the guidance to progress and the transparency of genuine feedback. They also enjoy fun team events and a jovial day-to-day culture.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's