Interior Architect | Commercial Fit-Outs & Industrial Projects
|Job Title:||Interior Architect | Commercial Fit-Outs & Industrial Projects|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $70,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2020 15:26|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique inner city based design studio has many years experience delivering well known Industrial, Commercial Fit-Out and Aviation projects. Their approach to Architecture is very design focused and technically driven with innovative software and bulletproof process. The studio is highly collaborative in nature and has a strong focus on staff development and team culture.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for a personable and driven Mid-level Interior Architect to work in a team of five including the company director. Assist in managing the different stages across this diverse range of Commercial Fit-Out (up to 1,000 sqm) and Industrial projects. The position will involve much Client interaction from initial concept design phase through to completion. You will be supported in your role and enjoy a high degree of collaboration.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Work across both Interiors and Architecture duties when required
- Feasibility reports, concept design, DA/CC documentation
- Preparation of working drawings, specifications and schedules
- Work across multiple projects simultaneously
- Close Client interaction and ad hoc site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Project coordination and team management skills as a Mid-level Architect
- You must be either AutoCAD or Revit proficient
- You must have carried projects from early concept to completion
- Previous Commercial Fit-Out and Industrial project experience highly valued
- Be personable with excellent Client interaction skills
Being a boutique sized company, the balance between internal culture and collaboration as well as external customer service and project quality is next to none. The team have lots of fun day to day and are very collaborate in nature.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Mark Grace on the details above.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's