|Job Title:||Site Foreman|
|Salary:||$110k - $120k plus super|
|Contact Name:||Emily Bachoura|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:51|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well know Canberra based builder his renowned for top quality, on time delivered projects. Due to there abilities to establish a highly regarded brand, they have been able to secure big project pipeline. They have grown significantly over the years and have shown no signs of slowing down, and as a result they are now looking for a Foreman to take ownership one of their larger projects.
This growing Builder pride themselves on their abilities to deliver projects on time, on cost, and within budget therefore look to retain and hire the very best Foremen and Supervisors in the market. They aim to provide their employees the platform to progress and expand their career knowledge, and progress the ranks to higher positions within the company.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Foreman you will be working along side a Site Manager and a Construction Manager. You will take on a project valued at $8M. This new build project is an aged care home. You will be based on site, and you will liaise with key stakeholders, and sub contractors. Working hours will be 7am - 5pm with rotating Saturdays. This position is being offered on a permanent, full time basis.
- WHS & Site Safety Management
- Subcontractor and Trades Management
- Schedules of work and programs
- Site Inductions
- Ensuring timely construction of on-site works
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience as a Foreman or Sub foreman on Residential Projects is advantageous
- Carpenter Qualified is essential
- Experience as a leading hand/carpenter on townhouses and/or units is advantageous
Join a team of a hard working building group that continues to deliver quality projects. The environment is described to be fast paced, productive and supportive. This team bounces off each other very well and are not afraid to lean on each other when needed. They are collaborative and approachable and definitely enjoy socialising on a Friday. They celebrate completions of projects through social incentives however, are ready to hit the ground running on projects that are lined up next.
- Fast track your career to be an experienced and well-skilled Foreman
- Join a young and collaborative working environment
- Increase your skill set through great on the job training
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Emily Bachoura on (02) 6223 2811 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's