|Job Title:||PHP Developer|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $115,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Arnold Poon|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:52|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This creative and diverse organisation is found in Melbourne CBD, in the fin-tech industry with an incredibly successful accounting and payroll software service. They are heavily focused on collaboration and recently received backer for further expansion of their services, product and their team's skills.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will manage the creation, implementation and testing of product advancements and evolution. You will join a highly collaborative team in their development space who all work together towards a common goal. You will be an expert at PHP development to be able to understand and find solutions to features and systems that are in operation.
- Ensure a solid understanding of Project Manager requirements.
- Utilise your technical know-how in PHP development to create new features in the software.
- Mentor within your team and particularly more junior developers.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong technical skills in PHP with knowledge of Front End Development is also desirable.
- Previous experience working on a financial services software improvement.
The people of this organisation would describe themselves are friendly, collaborative and determined. The Senior Management and Directors believe that through maintaining a great cultural environment that maintains their start up culture and ideals the teams will remain close and genuinely enjoy team bonding activities, such as the opening of their special drinks fridge to go with some small snacks before the start of the weekend.
- Enjoy great reward and recognition programs in the business.
- Fantastic team collaboration opportunities.
- Weekly bonding opportunities with your colleagues and Friday afternoon wine and beer with delicious snacks.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's