|Job Title:||PHP Developer|
|Salary:||$110,000 - 120,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:14|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Work for one of Australia's leading Payroll companies that provide their services across Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia. They have grown significantly over the last couple of years and have shown no signs of slowing down.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
In this position you will collaborate in a team of knowledgeable engineers. You will be required to build, evolve and maintain their web based software in preparation for further expansion of their product. You will liaise with Technical Business Analysts to ensure a clear understanding of direction.
- Collaborate in a vibrant team to ensure deadlines are met
- Implement solutions that are fit for purpose, that are reliable and conform to development standards
- Identify and troubleshoot issue resolution
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong experience in PHP web application and software roles.
- Great interpersonal and written communication skills to be utilised in progression and update meetings.
- Proficient understanding of Git and code management tools (one of; Bitbucket, GitHub, etc)
The Employees of this organisation enjoy working here because even through their growth they have maintained a small company, family and start up feel. They are very close knit and very dynamic in the work nature. The Directors and Senior management understand the importance of being close to those you work with and stop work an hour early on Fridays to enjoy some drinks and snacks with the team before the weekend.
- Very close by public transport in the Melbourne CBD.
- Regular company events including weekly drinks to celebrate a great week.
- Collaborate with a friendly and vibrant team.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.