Junior - Mid level PHP Developer
|Job Title:||Junior - Mid level PHP Developer|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $85,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 17:17|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Work for one of Australia's leading Building Management Software companies that provide their services across Australia. They have grown significantly over the last couple of years and have shown no signs of slowing down as they have gained interest from multiple global organisation and building companies to utilise their software including in USA, UAE and New Zealand.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be responsible for providing onsite technical advice to the General Manager and CEO in regards to improvements that can be made to their product from a back end perspective and preferably from a front end perspective too. You will join a team of around 8 other developers with a mix between on shore and off shore.
- Collaborate in a vibrant team to ensure deadlines are met.
- Implement solutions that are fit for purpose, that are reliable and conform to development standards.
- Identify and troubleshoot issue resolution.
- Build up your leadership skills to grow with the business and eventually take over management responsibilities for the development team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated experience in a previous PHP developer role.
- A passion for building automated, fault tolerant and reliable applications.
- Understanding of good front end design and user experience.
- Strong presentation skills for the occasional client visit.
This organisation is young but has built themselves to gain a large piece of the market. Their directors are young and close with the employees, they understand what it means to build something and work hard as this is something they have gone through and are still growing with. Due to this the environment is very friendly and relaxed with great work life balance opportunities available.
- Close onsite parking allowing you to drive to work everyday.
- Near by public transport, lots of restaurants and lots of cafe very near by including in the building.
- Located in Sydney western Suburbs.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.