|Job Title:||Test Analyst|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2019 16:56|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This large, established and very notable gaming organisation is expanding their capabilities to increase productivity and ensure simplicity to external vendors they work with. They are going through a transformation phase that will lead to technological increases for the future and bring the skills of their people to the forefront of the market.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a leading Test Analyst you will be responsible to identify the best methods that will lead to proper monitoring of current systems and planned technologies. You will drive your team in assurance of the systems, document your finding and provide business solution driving advice based on your experience and expertise.
- Interpret complex data sets and provide actionable advice based on the information.
- Maintain system databases and be able to resolve issues when necessary.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
- Understand and assist in the end to end life cycle of business changes.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated experience within a similar Test Analyst role. Gaming experience is preferable.
- Understanding of Workday ERP.
- Experience within an Agile environment.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
The employees at this organisation would describe themselves as relaxed and love working together to achieve great things that they and their great customers love. They pride themselves on being creative innovators and always looking forward with a team first approach. Senior management and Directors look to reward the mentality with a more hands off approach to management allowing you to perform your role with autonomy while they are there to assist and mentor.
- Make impacting decisions in conjunction with senior management based on your advice.
- Enjoyable company wide events.
- Incredible office environment for you to fully enjoy.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999