Contracts Administrator - Fit-out
|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator - Fit-out|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $100,000 plus super|
|Contact Name:||Emily Bachoura|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:50|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Award Winning, Australian National Building Firm have been in business for over 30 years. They are renowned, and highly respected for their specialisiation in the Commercial space. This company partners with Top Tier Clientele, and have managed to build a strong reputation that leads to retention of a strong portfolio of project pipeline. Work on Schools, Universities, Offices, Museums, Shopping Malls, Hospitals, and more projects.
This company fosters talent and grows from within. That is, their training, development, and career progression is second to none. This company has national presence with offices and teams located all over Australia. This position is specifically to join a growing business in Canberra. This presents as a unique opportunity to join a very well established building group that is looking to employ it's future Project Managers today.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Contracts Administrator, you will be working closely with the Project Manager and Site Manager. You will be based in the office with regular site visits throughout the week and also enjoy working on a variety of interesting projects that will boost your versatility.
- Prepare scope of works
- Procurement and scheduling
- Manage contracts and variations
- Invoicing, documentation, RFI's
- Assist in programming and budgeting
- Liaise with contractors, consultants and authorities
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Local experience in Contracts Administration in the Building and Construction sector
- Commercial Project experience is advantageous
- Tertiary qualification in building related course or trade background
- Strong communication and people skills
Join a team of experienced and knowledgeable peers, with an special emphasis on training and development, you will work along side the best. Although this group are professional and highly experienced, they also enjoy social events and incentives when projects are complete and finished on time. This social yet successful culture will lead you to achieve career goals and career success.
- Fast track your career from a Contracts Administrator to a Project Manager
- Boost the calibre of your CV & project experience
- Increase your skill set through regular training sessions and mentorship
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Emily Bachoura on (02) 6223 2811 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's