|Job Title:||Mid-Level Architect|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $90,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||December 16, 2019 11:52|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This local multidisciplinary firm specialise in exciting, medium to large scale Education and Commercial projects. There is a strong pipeline of projects throughout the new year and the team are tight knit and value each others input.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This role is ideal for an experienced Architect who is looking for genuine autonomy and accountability in their role. You will be responsible for collaborating with your team across all stages of projects, liaising with Clients & Consultants and produce detailed drawings and documentation.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Strong AutoCAD and Revit documentation skills
- Liaise with sub consultants, local councils and authorities
- Communicate and manage clients and project delivery
- Attend site visits and respond to RFI's
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualified in Architecture + 3-5 years local studio experience
- The ability to document projects from early concept to construction
- Confidence with AutoCAD & Revit
- Education and Commercial project experience essential
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
The staff and Directors at this studio take absolute pride in their work and relationships with their Clients. You will be given autonomy and ownership in your role within a light-hearted and trusting environment. Employees are given flexibility and encouraged to be themselves!
- Strong opportunities for career progression and project exposure
- Learn directly from an award-winning, successful Architect
- Peaceful and collaborative office in South Melbourne
- Flexible working hours - Early start, early finish
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Olivia Tolevski on the details above.