Service Manager - HVAC
|Job Title:||Service Manager - HVAC|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $130,000 plus super and car|
|Contact Name:||Fadi Eldick|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2019 09:49|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This mid tier contractor boasts more than 12 years of experience in providing customised building services solutions. The expanding service team requires a Manager to direct and manage the team's delivery of high quality service for its growing client base. You will be responsible for managing Sydney-based commercial accounts and ensuring that the company's reputation for high quality service is upheld.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY.
As the Service Manager, you will actively oversee the team of 4 technicians whilst working directly with upper management. You will also liaise with Clients as the first point of contact and ensure that relationships are maintained with a tailored and professional approach. As someone with an extensive trade background, you will also play a pivotal role in business development as the company continues to grow.
- Oversee HVAC service technicians
- Facilitate business development opportunities
- Communicate with clients and all stakeholders
- Manage time, costs and quality of existing contracts
- Negotiate and manage future contracts
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Trade or tertiary qualifications relevant to the industry
- Strong background in HVAC servicing is advantageous
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Previous experience in business development is advantageous
- Experience in the local NSW commercial market
This mechanical contractor is highly invested in its staff with a strong focus on structured career development. This close knit team believes that a great attitude and determination drives the success of its individual staff members and the overall company. You will be immersed in an environment that offers exciting new challenges where you will be recognised for your achievements.
- Enhance your account management skills
- Expand your portfolio with reputable contracts
- Become a key player within an expanding company
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - RMS Infrastructure
$180,000 - $200,000 + Super
Project Manager - Central Coast/Newcastle
$130,000 - $150,000 + Super
Junior Civil Engineer / Project Manager
$60,000 - $80,000
Associate - Mechanical
$130,000 - $170,000 package
Intermediate or Senior BIM Modeller
$100,000 - $130,000 package