|Job Title:||Service Manager|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $130,000 plus super|
|Contact Name:||Fadi Eldick|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:53|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company has grown significantly over the last few years with a strong presence in commercial and residential sectors. They are well known for the consistent delivery of outstanding services.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY.
Stepping into this role, you will take charge of this service team at full speed. You will be responsible for the coordination of HVAC service technicians to meet the demands of the company's valued clients. Working directly with the Director, you will also be a key player in the development of new business relationships.
- Liaise with clients
- Provide technical support to the service team
- Coordinate and allocate service jobs
- Initiate new accounts
- Work alongside the Director to grow the company
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience in developing new accounts
- Extensive experience in HVAC servicing
- Strong communication skills is advantageous
- Successful delivery of commercial and residential projects will be favoured
- Relevant Australian Trade or Tertiary qualifications
This well established company has built their success on their commitment to the provision of outstanding service. Hard work and persistence are core values of this motivated team. You will work in a supportive environment where autonomy is encouraged for your ongoing development.
- Expand your portfolio with ongoing projects
- Manage and build your own team
- Play a pivotal role in the company's success
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HVAC Service Technician
$40.00 - $45.00 per hour plus super
HVAC Site Manager
$85,000 - $100,000 plus super
Facilities Manager - HVAC Background
$80,000 - $100,000 + Superannuation
Senior Air Conditioning Technician
$45 - $48 per hour plus super
Fire Safety Assessor
$55,000 plus superannuation