Intermediate Software Developer
|Job Title:||Intermediate Software Developer|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $80,000 + superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Arnold Poon|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2019 17:32|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a company which prides itself in focusing on quality customer service, a functional and robust software and providing an enjoyable working environment for all their employees. They have reached a point in their business where they would like to bring their technical capabilities in-house due to exciting growth and would like an individual who seeks the opportunity to take ownership over this aspect of the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
For you to be suited in this role, you will ideally have a mature mentality to your work, seeking to take accountability on your work and your respective off-shore team. You will also be hands on involved in the technical development of their unique software and spend time out in the market getting to know their current Clients and potential businesses to partner with. An individual who has working experience in a start-up environment will be highly valued because they do work in quite a dynamic environment where job descriptions and titles don't define your scope of responsibilities.
- Take ownership over the technical development of the software
- Coordination of overseas resources
- Minor travel may be required for this role
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Knowledge of back end languages including PHP, MySQL and even Python will be acceptable
- Prior experience working with off-shore technical teams will be beneficial
- Exposure to stakeholder management is ideal
- An innovative and entrepreneurial mindset would be valued in this role
Friendly, easy going and hard working are words that this team is often described as. Most employees of this firm have been with them since inception nearly a decade ago and continue to grow within the business. They do their best to give autonomy and control to their employees which leads to a lot of personal development for their team members.
- Very flexible work structure
- Casual working environment
- Opportunity to travel when working on projects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Arnold Poon on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's