PHP Full Stack Programmer / Developer
|Job Title:||PHP Full Stack Programmer / Developer|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000 + superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Arnold Poon|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2019 10:54|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This organisation is very established in their industry and have quickly become a major leader in the market with their excellent software. Due to their ideas, collaborating techniques and genuine care for their own people, they are growing exponentially and looking to increase their reach globally.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be responsible for one of the best software application in the market that assists clients with the management of their building projects. You will drive the innovation ideas and collaborative development from both a back-end and front-end perspective to increase the utilisation and capability of the software. You will be accountable and well spoken to progress into leadership positions as the business continues to grow ensuring that clear communication is available for developers and senior management.
- Create and develop innovative improvements to the software for both functional and interface use.
- Mentor and lead the organisation from a technical standpoint and assist in offshore developer operations.
- Understand and contribute to the business overall global growth plans.
- Create clear communication channels between technical and nontechnical stakeholders.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated experience in a previous PHP Fullstack role. building services experience is desirable.
- Previous experience in development of IOS and Android Applications.
- Great understanding of HTML and CSS.
This organisation is a relaxed and very warm, welcoming environment. They are a small - medium internal team that collaborate together with the best intentions to create a mixing pot of improvement ideas in different areas of their businesses. With their impending growth they always ensure they celebrate achievement and milestones with a great focus on inclusion for all.
- Enjoy nearby delicious and culturally diverse food and beverage options.
- Great Western Sydney location with localised parking and close to public transport.
- Collaborate with an amazing close knit team.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's