Senior Mechanical Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $130,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:06|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a well established and expanding, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy located at Sydney's North Shore. The company has a strong leadership team and their ongoing success is from nurturing long-standing relationships with key clients, builders and Architects. They are well known for delivering small, medium and large-scale projects throughout NSW and have nurtured a supportive working environment which is family-oriented and encourages work-life-balance and trust.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is suited to a person who has good technical skills and can operate independently with no supervision. You will have the opportunity to face clients, run projects, complete design, site inspections, and peer reviews for leading builders in Sydney. This position offers genuine career progression, and the opportunity to progress to an Associate position due to an expanding Mechanical division.
- Mechanical services design and heat load calculations
- Attend meetings and conduct site inspections
- Conduct peer reviews
- Manage clients and projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- Over 8 years of experience in Building Services design
- Previous experience managing multidisciplinary projects will be considered favourably
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering
- Good understanding of the NCC
- Good communication and client-facing skills
- Experience in HVAC design, documentation, report writing and consulting
- Track record of delivering a diverse range of Building Services projects in Australia
The office culture is described as being family orientated, close-knit and supportive. All employees work together to produce solutions and regularly share experiences and knowledge to further develop everyone's skills. The Directors are very hands-on with assisting Engineers to deliver their work and also provide high levels of trust to allow Engineers to take ownership over their projects. The Directors also encourage work-life-balance and are fair and flexible with work arrangements to suit your personal lifestyle.
- Free parking available
- Competitive salary package with reviews
- Career progression into a management position
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$85,000 - $105,000 package
$80,000 - $120,000 package + RDO's
$80,000 - $95,000 + super
Mechanical Design Engineer
$80,000 - $110,00 + super
Intermediate or Senior Mechanical Revit Designer
$80,000 - $120,000 package