|Job Title:||Structural Engineer|
|Salary:||$80,000 to $100,000 Package|
|Contact Name:||Tim Signo|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:50|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join this reputable consultancy who is well-established in both Sydney and Newcastle, and has a strong reputation in the market for the past 20 years. This consultancy have recently secured a number of residential projects, ranging from luxury homes, low-rise apartments and house extensions. For this reason, they're looking for an experienced Structural Engineer to assist with the design and delivery of projects autonomously.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will join an established team to assist with their projects on full-time permanent basis. As an experienced Structural Engineer, you'll be responsible for the design of post tension, reinforced concrete and steel structures for apartments and luxury multi-storey homes in the Sydney, Central Coast and Newcastle region.
- Coordinate the structural design and documentation
- Design your projects using Inducta, SpaceGass and RAPT
- Liaise with clients, architects and builders
- Design various RC & PT concrete, steel and timber structures
- Conduct site inspections
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Engineering degree qualified
- Must have a strong understanding of Australian building codes and standards
- Previous experience/knowledge of the Central Coast and Newcastle market will be advantageous
- Confident to manage designs and projects autonomously
You will join a close-knit, flexible and extremely supportive team of Engineers. You'll receive guidance from management within the office, and will receive ample opportunity to progress and develop into a lead engineer over time. You'll enjoy flexible hours, a friendly office environment, and a steady stream of projects to remain up to date and competitive in the current Structural market.
- Expand your knowledge in the Central Coast and Newcastle market & build new networks
- Work closely alongside the Directors to deliver projects
- Enjoy flexible working hours and autonomy in the role
- Work flexibility and work life balance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Timothy Signo on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's