|Job Title:||Rehabilitation Counsellor|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $95,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Raj Sodhi|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2019 17:12|
- Excellent salary package plus bonuses
- Work within a multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Work life balance with flexible working arrangements available
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Industry leading organisation in providing workplace rehabilitation. Passionate and continual improvement and innovative strategies to their delivery service. They have been servicing clients nationwide for over 20 years and need somebody full of energy to join their team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this position you will be conducting rehabilitation activities with workers with psychological injuries and be responsible for assessing their needs and developing and implementing strategies to enable their rehabilitation back into their workplace.
- Case management to facilitate best possible outcomes for clients
- Identify workers in psychological distress and provide short term crisis-intervention support
- Engage with both internal and external stakeholders, medical practitioners and multidisciplinary teams
- Innovation with delivery of Psychological injury management and job seeking services
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualified in Psychology or Counselling
- Registration with AHPRA, ASORC or AASW
- Experience working as a RTW Rehabilitation Consultant
- Current WWCC, NPC, First Aid
The team is committed to helping people return to work and gain independence and truly go above and beyond for our wonderful participants. As a member of the clinical team, you will have the opportunity to contribute your skills and experience, whilst growing in your professional career.
- Generous salary package and no weekend work
- Work phone, Laptop, iPad, and more
- We support you to work flexibly; from home, other hubs or flexible hours
- Comprehensive in-house training and support from seniors
- Extensive career development opportunities
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Raj Sodhi on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's