|Job Title:||Rehabilitation Consultant|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $100,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Raj Sodhi|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2019 17:10|
- Competitive remuneration package plus bonuses
- Structured induction, training and ongoing development programs
- Work in a passionate and positive multi-disciplinary clinical team
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Helping people get return to work for over 20 years on a national scale, this innovative and passionate organisation has become an industry leader. They understand and deliver unique services that support our customers and are growing ahead in the industry by embracing technology.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will provide counselling in a return to work capacity to clients who have endured some level of psychological injury. Be responsible to provide case management oversight and continuous improvement and support to clients and customers.
- Return to work case management for injured workers under WorkCover Scheme and CTP insurance
- Vocational and earning capacity assessments
- Workplace market analysis and assistance with job seeking
- Promote the organisations services where appropriate to generate and cross sell new business
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology or Rehabilitation Counselling
- Registration with the AHPRA or ASORC or relevant
- A passion for health and well-being, injury prevention and assisting people to recover or return to work
- You are highly motivated and can work autonomously taking responsibility for your caseload
The team is committed to supporting participants' return to work plan and improve self-confidence and engagement. We seek skilled and passionate professionals to help make a difference. The organisation focuses on technology and development to improve processes and embraces innovative procedures.
- Excellent remuneration package
- Allocated work phone, laptop for work flexibility
- Flexible working conditions with ability to work from home
- Progressive plan for your personal professional development plan
- Paid work events including, parties, team exercises, social outings
Click "Apply for this job” or contact Raj Sodhi on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's