|Salary:||$85,000 - $100,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Raj Sodhi|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:53|
- Great salary package + work accessories
- Work in a committed and professional team
- No weekends and Flexible hours - make your own schedule
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Well established organisation with clinics all across NSW to support children, young people and their families through a variety of services which cater for a range of social welfare needs as well as, psychological and counselling support. Passionate about making families whole again and helping people regain confidence and essential life skills.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Join a team of other Mental Health disciplines and Allied health professionals led by an amazing and supportive Manager who is passionate about ensuring a quality service for children and families. Deliver support and care in one on one and client's home environments.
- Development and implement support plans for young people with complex or extreme needs
- Responsible for facilitating psychological needs assessments and appropriately tailored interventions
- Educating families, carers and colleagues, and coordinate support plans
- Report writing and record management
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Qualification in Psychology or Rehabilitation Counselling or similar
- Registration with the full AHPRA or ASORC
- Experience in providing therapeutic services to children and young people
- Experience in designing and delivering behaviour support and management plans to children and families.
People enjoy working here because the company focuses and invests in their staffs career progression and professional development. The multidisciplinary team works in harmony and creates a dynamic work culture, and the organisation prides on promoting work life balance by providing staff the options of flexible work and various other benefits.
- Excellent salary package
- Allocated work phone, laptop for work flexibility
- Progressive plan for your personal professional development plan
- Paid work events including, parties, team exercises, social outings
Click "Apply for this job” or contact Raj Sodhi on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's