Structural Engineer - Canberra
|Job Title:||Structural Engineer - Canberra|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $90,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Tim Signo|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2019 15:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Located in the ACT, this Engineering consultancy has a long-standing history in the industry and offer various services within Structural and Civil Engineering disciplines. With a great reputation across the industry and a impressive portfolio, this consultancy require an experienced Structural Engineer to join their team and work on confirmed projects for 2020. Established brand and name within the ACT.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This role will see you utilise your structural engineering experience in 2020. Take lead and elevate your skills across Structural Design and Management, you'll be involved with Structural design, site inspections and client liaising. In addition, working closely with the Director, you'll learn the ropes of the Canberra engineering market and ideally have an interest in progressing into a lead engineering role in the future. In this position, a keen attitude, willingness to learn and passion for your work is essential.
- Daily hands-on involvement with structural design
- Liaise with clients, architects, builders etc for a smooth project delivery
- Conduct site inspections when needed
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Related engineering qualifications
- Strong background working in a consultancy environment
- Structural design, project management or project engineering experience will be favourable
- Mixed project portfolio of residential, commercial, education and retail will be favourable
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
This friendly and supportive team environment is the perfect place to feel a sense of home. Located in Canberra, it’s an ideal location for a family looking to step away from the busy city and enjoy incredible views, flexibility at work, and someone who wants to be part of the ongoing success of a reputable consultancy. As a key player in the team, you’ll feel secure in your career, as the intention for this opportunity is to develop and progress into a lead engineer over time.
- Lower cost of living in Canberra compared to Sydney
- Ideal location with a family-friendly, flexible & supportive team environment
- Hands on design role with career progression opportunity
- Well-established clients & consistent projects offering career stability
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Timothy Signo on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's