Structural Engineer - ACT
|Job Title:||Structural Engineer - ACT|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $90,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Tim Signo|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:50|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A Canberra-based Engineering consultancy with a history spanning almost 20 years within the Civil & Structural markets is currently looking to further grow their team with an experienced Structural Engineer. With an excellent reputation within the Civil and Structural Engineering sectors, their proven capabilities and repeat business within Canberra has secured a steady pipeline of projects throughout 2020. These projects are across commercial, health, education, residential and retail portfolios.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a experienced Structural Engineer, you will be based in the Canberra office and manage and coordinate concept and detail structural design using a mix of RAPT, Inducta and SpaceGass softwares. You will work closely with other Engineers across Civil and Structural teams, and assist with the delivery of schools, commercial buildings, aged care and residential developments.
- Structural Engineering from concept design to delivery
- Communicate and regularly liaise with clients, engineers and architects
- Deliver various engineering projects - schools, aged care, commercial, residential
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Highly proficient with SpaceGass, Inducta and Etabs software is essential
- Ability to manage structural design projects autonomously
- Display a successful project portfolio of structural buildings
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of NSW and ACT BCA codes and standards
- Experience with steel, post-tensioned and reinforced concrete
Employees describe this firm as an enjoyable working environment due to their strong team ethic and ability to recognise and reward staff for their dedication. With it's flat management structure, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and liaise with highly respected Clients within the engineering sector. This is your opportunity to utilise your years of experience and step up as a senior member of the team.
- Highly respected, busy consultancy based in ACT
- Opportunity to progress into a senior position to manage your own projects
- Workplace flexibility with a friendly and supportive team environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Timothy Signo on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's