Senior Structural Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Structural Engineer|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Tim Signo|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2020 15:38|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Established engineering consultancy with a history spanning almost 30+ years within the Civil & Structural markets is currently looking to further grow their team with an experienced Structural Engineer. Due to a range of initiatives/strategies, proven capabilities, strong staff retention has been achieved over the Covid19 period. As such, this firm is positioned well from the new financial year onward with confirmed projects to see out 2020. These projects are across commercial, health, education, residential and retail portfolios.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an experienced Structural Engineer, you will manage and coordinate concept and detail structural design using a mix of RAPT, Etabs and SpaceGass softwares. You will work closely with other Engineers across Civil and Structural engineering teams, and assist with the delivery of schools, commercial buildings, aged care and residential developments across both private and public sectors.
- Structural Engineering from concept design to delivery
- Communicate and regularly liaise with clients, engineers and architects
- Deliver various engineering projects - schools, aged care, commercial, residential
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Highly proficient with SpaceGass, RAPT and Etabs software is essential
- Ability to manage structural design projects autonomously
- Display a successful project portfolio of structural buildings
- Experience with steel, post-tensioned and reinforced concrete
Employees describe this firm as an enjoyable working environment due to their strong team ethic and ability to recognise and reward staff for their dedication. With veteran leadership and flat management structure, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and liaise with highly respected Clients within the engineering sector. This is your opportunity to utilise your years of experience and step up as a senior member of the team.
- Employee benefits schemes available
- Close to public transport
- Workplace flexibility with a friendly and supportive team environment
- Interstate office secondments available upon the lifting of travel restrictions
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Timothy Signo on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Mechanical Engineer
$120,000 - $150,000 package
Senior Geotechnical Engineer
$75,000 - $100,000
Senior Civil Engineer
$90,000 to $110,000 + Superannuation
Intermediate or Senior Electrical Engineer
$80,000 - $110,000 package
$40 - $50 per hour + Superannuation