|Job Title:||Structural Engineer|
|Salary:||$80,000 to $100,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Tim Signo|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2020 21:17|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join this national reputable consultancy who is well-established in the ACT and has a strong reputation in the market for the past 25 years. This consultancy is multi-disciplined across Civil, Structural and Traffic engineering and have recently secured a number of projects for the remainder of 2020 and beyond. Projects ranging from shopping centre upgrades, mixed used residential, commercial offices, and government. For this reason, they're looking for a Structural Engineer to project manage, liaise with clients, execute structural design and delivery of projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an experienced Structural Engineer, you'll be responsible for the design of post tension, reinforced concrete and steel structures for residential, retail & commercial buildings across ACT. At times you will be required to assist with projects nationally in conjunction with the other states, with opportunities to work across offices within the business.
- Coordinate the structural design and documentation
- Design your projects using RAPT, Etabs, Microstran and RC building
- Design various RC & PT concrete, and steel structures
- Attend site inspections and external client meetings
- Liaise with clients, architects and builders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Engineering degree qualified
- Must have a strong understanding of Australian building codes and standards
- Project management and client portfolio management experience
- Confident to manage designs and projects autonomously
You will join a close-knit, flexible and extremely supportive team of Engineers. You'll receive support, guidance, however expected to work independently on acquired projects. You'll enjoy flexible hours, a friendly office environment, and diverse projects to remain up to date and competitive in the current Structural market.
- Employment security with confirmed post COVID project pipeline
- Enjoy flexible working hours and autonomy in the role
- Ongoing training and career progression
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Timothy Signo on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's